APM Summer 2018 NEWSLETTER
It is hard to imagine summer is right around the corner, particularly if you live in the unseasonably cool and rainy Northeastern US at the moment. As seasons change though, we may find ourselves again reflecting on our past and planning for our future. In business and technology planning, the rapid pace of technical change requires quite a bit of that! One particular point of reflection and planning pertains to the changes in today’s internet threat landscape.
During the last 12-18 months, the world has seen an exceptional and exponential change in the Information Security threat landscape and business disruptions. To learn how to plan and execute proper counter measures, mitigate risk and improve security controls, check out our BUSINESS IT SECURITY SANITY CHECK PART I OF III.
As you evaluate your technical decisions for the future, see what APM can do for you. See what APM can do for you. Our business critical Solutions & Services include:
· Protect your network. Vigilant Unified Security- High-Performance, Secured Wired and Wireless Networks and Surveillance Technologies.
· Have a plan. Dominion Data Security™ gives you true peace of mind you need, by fully managing your data protection services for a fixed fee so you can confidently focus on your energy on your company’s primary goals and objectives.
· Be efficient and secure. IAAS Cloud Workspace provides the secure, dynamic, adaptable and scalable infrastructure for business requires to compete today. Let us show you how Cloud workspaces are quickly becoming the application delivery standard.
· Communicate like never before. CleerVoice™ Hosted VoIP bringing your business a rich features of modern VoIP communications to businesses, while receiving top-notch customer service and support you deserve.
· Operate 24/7. APM Systems IT Essentials™ gives you the peace of mind you deserve, managing all of your technology for a fixed fee so you can focus on your company’s mission.
Reminder, to reach Support 24/7:
We always look forward to providing you a phenomenal support experience. To help us deliver that to you, always call us or email us to request service by email at email@example.com by phone 215-295-1097 option 1. That way, we can ensure you always get the timely response you deserve.
Featured APM IT SECURITY Partners!
Our solutions demand people, process, technologies and services work together. We achieve results with our Partners. Every month we feature and promote one of our key technology partners. Please check them out here!
We host technical seminars and events 1-2 times per month! We will be opening them up to more attendees in the future, so be on the lookout for invitations to valuable educational seminars events coming to your area soon!
Caring and Supporting our Communities
APM Systems proudly supports several Philadelphia regional non-profit organizations. We donate technology, time and financial resources to help them achieve their missions serving our communities and citizens.
These exceptional organizations include:
· Pro-Act Philadelphia Recovery Walks- Celebrate recovery and work to end the stigma surrounding drug and alcohol addiction.
· Yardley Makefield Soccer- Established in 1979, as a nonprofit soccer club serving the community
· AJ Foundation- or Children With Autism (AJF) is a non-profit organization formed by parents, family members, and friends of children with autism.
· The Epilepsy Foundation- overcome the challenges created by epilepsy through efforts including education, advocacy and research to accelerate ideas into therapies.
· and many more…
Supporting our community is an ongoing mission and objective. We consider it our duty and privilege as citizens of our communities to serve and care for our friends and neighbors.